Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) packageregular marshmallows
- 6 cups kellogg's Rice Krispies or 6 cups kellogg's COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 12 wooden ice cream sticks
- flaked coconut (optional)
- semisweet chocolate morsel, melted (optional)
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2 cup measure coated with cooking spray, portion hot cereal mixture. Shape into balls, inserting wooden stick. Roll and press in coconut or drizzle with chocolate. Faces can be created with frosting, marshmallows or candies, if desired. Best if served the same day.
- Microwave Directions.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.