Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made these "healthier" cookies a lot when my kids were small. I am so glad I found it again in my recipe collection. It makes 16 LARGE cookies. This is an "original" Kellogg's recipe. I hope you enjoy it!.
- Preheat oven to 325*. Stir cereal, flours and baking soda together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients (cereal-flour mixture), mixing thoroughly.
- Drop by level 1/4 cup measure onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325* for 12-14 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Cool and wrap individaully (for on-the-go eating!).