Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have not tried this yet. Sounds good though! Found it on the Kellogg's website.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, granulated sugar and spices. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, milk and KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cooled with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.