Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the recipe that I found inside the box of Crispix Cereal. The ingredients appear to be slightly different from the other posted recipes. NOTES: Dry roasted mixed nuts can be used in place of regular mixed nuts. Reduced calorie margarine can be substituted for regular margarine. For nutrition and other great recipes, please visit the www.kelloggs.com/recipes website.
- 7 cups Crispix cereal, by Kellogg's
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted (or butter)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine Kellogg's Crispix cereal, nuts and pretzels in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.