Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.kelloggs.com website.
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green bell peppers or 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3⁄4 cup all-bran cereal, original (divided)
- In large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, curry powder and ginger. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- To serve, stir in pineapple and 1/2 cup of the KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal into the chicken salad. Place in lettuce lined bowl, if desired and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cereal over salad.
- NOTE: To serve individually, place peeled cantaloupe ring on lettuce lined luncheon plate. Portion chicken salad, about 2/3 cup, over cantaloupe and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cereal.