Recipe by WI Cheesehead
These have optional bananas. I’ve used Post Raisin Bran also.
Top Review by Melissa and Her Pants
Apparently I just shouldn't bake in the morning. Not only did I get the All Bran "Buds" instead of the regular cereal (they don't get mushy no matter HOW long you soak them in the milk), I also neglected to use baking powder. So I have 14 hockey pucks that smell terrific. I'll try this again sometime soon. lol
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 -2 ripe banana, mashed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minute or until cereal softens.
- Add egg, applesauce, and banana (if using). Beat well.
- Add flour mix, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° about 20 min or until lightly browned. Serve warm.