1/2 Photos of Kellogg's All-Bran Muffins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
These have optional bananas. I’ve used Post Raisin Bran also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minute or until cereal softens.
- 3Add egg, applesauce, and banana (if using). Beat well.
- 4Add flour mix, stirring only until combined.
- 5Portion batter evenly into 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 400° about 20 min or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kellogg's All-Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g