These have optional bananas. I’ve used Post Raisin Bran also.
Make and share this Kellogg's All-Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minute or until cereal softens.
- Add egg, applesauce, and banana (if using). Beat well.
- Add flour mix, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° about 20 min or until lightly browned. Serve warm.