Recipe by Kelli-Beth
This is a cheesecake that I have adapted so that it is low-fat and low-cal, yet still yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons sugar, orsugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar or 1 1⁄4 cups sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the pretzels sticks, sugar, cinnamon and yogurt together and press into the bottom of a greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- For the fillling simply combine your cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in a mixer on a low speed. Once, combined add in your vanilla and mix until even.
- Pour you filling into your crust and bake for about another 30 minutes, or until the middle is firming up.
- Let your cake cool, then cover and let chill for three hours.
- Decorate and design as you wish with fresh fruits or with your favorite ice cream syrup.