1/3 Photos of Kelleigh's Warm Shiitake Mushroom Salad
Kelleigh a recent graduate of culinary school is now able to whip up tasty recipes at a moments notice. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice red onion.
- 2Remove stems from shiitakes and clean.
- 3Combine oils, vinegar, garlic, scallion, salt, and pepper and mix.
- 4Add sliced onions and shiitakes into marinade and mix.
- 5Allow to sit out at room temperature for at least 1/2 an hour.
- 6Allow grill to heat to medium-high heat.
- 7Grill mushrooms until there are grill marks and they are soft.
- 8Grill the onions until tender and starting to caramelize.
- 9Place back in bowl with marinade and toss.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelleigh's Warm Shiitake Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 403.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar