Kelleigh a recent graduate of culinary school is now able to whip up tasty recipes at a moments notice. Enjoy!
- Slice red onion.
- Remove stems from shiitakes and clean.
- Combine oils, vinegar, garlic, scallion, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Add sliced onions and shiitakes into marinade and mix.
- Allow to sit out at room temperature for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Allow grill to heat to medium-high heat.
- Grill mushrooms until there are grill marks and they are soft.
- Grill the onions until tender and starting to caramelize.
- Place back in bowl with marinade and toss.
- Serve warm.