Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This adult beverage is based off of Dave's Special with a peach twist. Delicious and refreshing!
Make and share this Kelleigh's Peachy Special recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit soda (or Wink, Do Not Substitute with any other soda)
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 -2 maraschino cherry
- 1 wedge fresh pineapple (optional)
- Place ice in tall glass.
- Pour Peach Schnapps, orange juice, grapefruit soda over ice and mix together.
- Add cherry juice and cherries.
- For a garnish place pineapple on rim of glass.
Yummo. . .refreshing and the perfect pick me up after a rotten day! I did add extra soda, but that's just because I was thirsty and wanted it to last a bit longer. I used diet soda with great results. THANKS for sharing! I truly needed it today :)