Recipe by JaniceJean
One of the few things my husband does cook- may be why I crave it periodicaly. If you can bring yourself to do this to a filet, there is something about this that is really good!
- 1 filet mignon
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce, approximately
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs, approximately (dried)
- 1⁄2-1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, approximately
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to approximately 350°F.
- Dip each side of filet in Worcestershire.
- Dredge each filet in breadcrumbs.
- Place paper sack on baking sheet, and place steaks inside of bag.
- Loosely close.
- Place in oven-don't let bag touch heat source!
- Shut oven door-cook until desired doneness-approximately 25-30 minutes (probably not a recipe to try if you can only eat rare meat!). Top with cheese and allow to melt!