Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1360.77 g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 14.79 ml butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 (680.38 g) can beef stock
- 14.79 ml cornstarch or 14.79 ml cornflour
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer until tender.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, mash potatoes with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet.
- Add beef and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots and stock.
- Mix in cornstarch and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a pie dish and top with mashed potatoes.
- Place under grill until potatoes begin to turn brown.
Easy to make and you can add extra seasoning to your liking. Taste great and I can play better guitar now,too.