Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer until tender.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, mash potatoes with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet.
- Add beef and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots and stock.
- Mix in cornstarch and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a pie dish and top with mashed potatoes.
- Place under grill until potatoes begin to turn brown.
Easy to make and you can add extra seasoning to your liking. Taste great and I can play better guitar now,too.