Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple to make. Serve with a spicy Moroccan tomato sauce.
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon harissa or 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- Clean and finely chop the mint.
- Mix all the ingredients really thoroughly in a big bowl.
- Form meatballs with your hands, not too big!
- Either cook these keftas in a pan with a little olive oil for 10 mintes, or thread them on skewers and grill them on the BBQ for 5 minutes or so.
Had this for lunch today. Very easy to make. Meatball were very flavorful. Made for ZWTIII
Oh, man!!! These are FABULOUS!!! I did mine in a cast iron skillet and they could not have been better. Thanks, Melissa - one of the Sassy sisters from ZWT III. (: