Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A reduced fat, low-sodium version of a classic football party snack from Love to Eat, Hate to Exercise. We used Lifeway Plain Lowfat Kefir.
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened
- 6 ounces low-fat plain kefir
- 2 ounces buffalo wing sauce
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breasts, diced
- Mix Neufchatel cheese with a whisk until soft and creamy. Stir in kefir a little at a time until incorporated. Stir in wing sauce until combined. Gently fold in blue cheese and chicken.
- Pour into baking dish and bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. It won't brown too much on the top. Serve with a platter of fresh, crisp and colorful vegetable dippers.