Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family really enjoy tuna melts. Some recipes are complex and take lots of prep. I came up with this idea and can make delicious tuna melts in less the 30 minutes with very little clean up! All which are very important as a working mom.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the tuna, mayo and dill in a bowl.
- Cut the Rolls so that they can be used as a sandwich.
- Scoop some of the tuna mixture on one half and add a slice of cheddar on top of the tuna.
- Place the both halves of the croissant on a baking dish for all the sandwiches.
- This will toast the half without any tuna and cheese along with the half with the tuna and cheese.
- Leave in the oven to melt/bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
I whipped this up for lunch today, adjusting the recipe to one serving. I cut the mayo back quite a bit as I don't love mayonnaise. Served on an English muffin. This was simple and tasty. Thx!