A creamy, delicious dish that you can throw together quickly. I have served this to several people who had never tried cauliflower and they loved it!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until just barely tender. Plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
- Spray a square casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, onion flakes, pepper and cheese.
- Place well-drained cauliflower in casserole dish.
- Cover cauliflower with soup mixture.
- Sprinkle Ritz cracker crumbs all over top.
- Bake until bubbly - about 15 minutes.
I used an 8X8 pan and it took close to 30 minutes to become bubbly. This was tasty and enjoyed by all. Thanks for sharing.
Delicious ! I made the recipe as directed. I loved this dish.
This is simple and a great way to serve cauliflower - one of my favorite vegetables! Thanks, Pesto lover! Made for ZWT8, Family Picks, team Diners, Winers, and Chives.