1/3 Photos of Keep It Simple Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
Pesto lover's Note:
A creamy, delicious dish that you can throw together quickly. I have served this to several people who had never tried cauliflower and they loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Boil or steam cauliflower until just barely tender. Plunge into cold water to stop cooking.
- 3Spray a square casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, onion flakes, pepper and cheese.
- 5Place well-drained cauliflower in casserole dish.
- 6Cover cauliflower with soup mixture.
- 7Sprinkle Ritz cracker crumbs all over top.
- 8Bake until bubbly - about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Keep It Simple Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 795.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g