Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband LOVES stroganoff but he needs to stay fit for work. He got this recipe from the abs diet. If you do the abs diet as well, or just looking for a healthier version of stroganoff this is a good one! Hope you enjoy as much as he does!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean sirloin steaks, cut into 1-inch-long strips 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can nonfat beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- Brown the beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add the flour to the skillet and stir the beef until coated.
- Add the mushrooms, broth, mustard, paprika, and sour cream to the mixture, stirring constantly until the sauce develops a creamy consistency.
- Serve over noodles.
Ecxellant ! we loved this dish and it was a PAC choice for o8 :)