- oil (for frying)
- 1 lb green pepper, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 lb onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large pan and lightly fry the peppers for 1 min, remove them from the pan.
- Fry the onions till golden, add the salt, pepper and all of the spices, stir and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat to the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the peppers and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with the tomatoes as a garnish.