Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lamb is more traditional, but you can substitute beef if you like. Adapted from Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cookery.
- Brown meat in a large skillet, using a spoon to break up clumps.
- When pan becomes moist, add garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
- Cook, stirring, until meat is cooked, continuing to break it up into crumbles.
- Add peas and cook, stirring, just until peas are thawed and heated through.
- Remove cinnamon stick before serving.
YUM! I forgot how much I love curry powder and also fresh ginger. This recipe reminded me of that. I used beef and cut the recipe in half for me and hubby. Very good! Made for Everyday's a Holiday Tag Game 2014.