Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty with roti and pickle.
Make and share this Keema Gobi recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken (mince)
- 1 medium onion, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 500 g cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, fresh
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Separate the florets from cauliflower. Wash and drain.
- Put the onions, garlic, salt, chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the mince is half cook.
- Add oil,yogurt and ginger in the keema and cook for 5 minutes.
- When oil separates from the gravy; add gobi and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until gobi is tender on low heat. Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.
Thanks for a great recipe. Its healthy and tasty.