roja khan's Note:
Tasty with roti and pickle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken (mince)
- 1 medium onion, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 500 g cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, fresh
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1Separate the florets from cauliflower. Wash and drain.
- 2Put the onions, garlic, salt, chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the mince is half cook.
- 3Add oil,yogurt and ginger in the keema and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4When oil separates from the gravy; add gobi and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until gobi is tender on low heat. Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top Pakistani Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pakistani Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Keema Gobi
Serving Size: 1 (2445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: