This was on the back of a Keebler ice cream cone box. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 keebler ice cream cups
- 1 box any brand chocolate cake mix
- 1Follow instructions on back of cake mix to make batter.
- 2Wrap foil around cone base on place straight up in ungreased muffin pan.
- 3Fill Keebler cones with ¼ cup of cake batter (approximately ½ full). Do not overfill the cone or it may bake over the sides. Let batter settle before placing cones in oven.
- 4Place partially-filled cones in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- 5Let cones cool completely before topping.
- 6You can use any kind of topping, including whipped cream, frosting, ice cream, your favorite Keebler cookie, etc. For cones with less cake, fill ice cream or a surprise treat kids love!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Keebler Kooky Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream cups