Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was on the back of a Keebler ice cream cone box. ;)
Make and share this Keebler Kooky Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 24 keebler ice cream cups
- 1 box any brand chocolate cake mix
- Follow instructions on back of cake mix to make batter.
- Wrap foil around cone base on place straight up in ungreased muffin pan.
- Fill Keebler cones with ¼ cup of cake batter (approximately ½ full). Do not overfill the cone or it may bake over the sides. Let batter settle before placing cones in oven.
- Place partially-filled cones in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- Let cones cool completely before topping.
- You can use any kind of topping, including whipped cream, frosting, ice cream, your favorite Keebler cookie, etc. For cones with less cake, fill ice cream or a surprise treat kids love!