Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Keebler recipe that I came across and am posting so I don't lose it. I was thinking of trying it one day using cherries.
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust (6 oz Keebler Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 3-oz pkg)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (frozen ok)
- 2 ounces squares semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese (with mixer) until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit. Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; then chill.
- Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE: In small saucepan, melt 2 (1 ounce each) squares semi-sweet chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat.
I omitted the chocolate glaze since I did not have whipping cream on hand, and tried it with cherries from my cherry tree. I was also a bit short on cream cheese, so I threw in ricotta as a replacement. The end result was simply delicious! Definitely a keeper.