Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family favorite- when times were tough we learned at least 100 ways to eat pinot beans. Give it a try, it is delicious! Serve with diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, slices of hard boiled eggs (optional) and warm tortillas!
- Mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce and water and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Stir in the curry until mixed.
- Add the rice and mix well. Stir in the pinto beans.
- Add the lemon juice mixture, combine well.
- Serve topped with the chopped tomatoes, green onions and eggs, eating along side a warm tortilla!