Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a family favorite- when times were tough we learned at least 100 ways to eat pinot beans. Give it a try, it is delicious! Serve with diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, slices of hard boiled eggs (optional) and warm tortillas!
- Mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce and water and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Stir in the curry until mixed.
- Add the rice and mix well. Stir in the pinto beans.
- Add the lemon juice mixture, combine well.
- Serve topped with the chopped tomatoes, green onions and eggs, eating along side a warm tortilla!
This was pretty good, but I had to add some salt at the end after tasting. Wierd, considering I'm not a big fan of salting my food. But it was great after that! I served it mega-hot topped with raw chopped spinach and diced tomatoes. Yuuuummmy combo! My 2 toddlers even sucked it up asking for more!
Yummy and fast. A good option for my vegetarian family members when I prepare meat! Next time I will add a few veggies to it.