That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
This is a family favorite- when times were tough we learned at least 100 ways to eat pinot beans. Give it a try, it is delicious! Serve with diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, slices of hard boiled eggs (optional) and warm tortillas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce and water and set aside.
- 2Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Stir in the curry until mixed.
- 3Add the rice and mix well. Stir in the pinto beans.
- 4Add the lemon juice mixture, combine well.
- 5Serve topped with the chopped tomatoes, green onions and eggs, eating along side a warm tortilla!
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kedgeree Curry (Curried Pinto Beans and Rice)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.8 g