Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 kg hamour fillet or 1⁄2 kg kingfish
- 1 big onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 4 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon whole jeera
- 3 slices soft bread
- oil (for frying)
- Wash the fish and steam it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin and bones.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor till a soft smooth dough is formed.
- Remove and divide the mixture into small balls.
- Flatten the balls.
- Shallow fry in oil.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with garlic and tomato sauce!