Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Clearly a favorite among BBQ sauces, this KC Masterpiece recipe will be on your list for family outings, tail-gate parties, get togethers, parties, and picnics for sure. If you don't have chili sauce, you can use a high quality ketchup). Time cooking includes frying bacon.
- 1 cup kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 teaspoon bacon drippings or 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- Cook bacon in medium skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Reserving 1 teaspoon, discard drippings. Sauté onions and pepper in reserved drippings or oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes.