Recipe by eldestFLeTcH
adapted from notes taken from Chef Kazi's teachings serve over beef or pork pair with rice
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 4 ounces capers
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 10 ounces tomato sauce (or marinara)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- salt (to taste) or pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- saute garlic on low heat until fragrant to infuse oil with flavor.
- add onions and heat through until slightly translucent
- raise heat to high; add capers, and tomato sauce.
- reduce heat - add wine and lemon juice - season to taste.
- simmer until sauce thickens to coat back of spoon.