1/2 Photos of Kay's Banana Nut Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is a recipe from my grandmothers friend...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs until thick.
- 3Add cake mix, pudding, water, oil, and bananas.
- 4Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 10 minutes.
- 5Add walnuts, mix to incorporate.
- 6Pour into ungreased bundt pan.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes.
- 8Do not remove from pan until cooled.
- 9Sprinkle for powdered sugar for garnish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kay's Banana Nut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g