Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This is a recipe from my grandmothers friend...
Top Review by mums the word
So much banana flavour and very moist too - we loved this cake! Because you start with a cake mix, it is a cinch to make. I decided to grease my bundt pan with PAM, because everything sticks to it terribly. The cake popped out beautifully. I only beat the batter for 5 minutes as opposed to the 10 min in the directions as I have a crappy little hand mixer that overheats quickly. But no worries, it turned out great anyways. Thx for sharing this great little recipe. Made for PAC 2011.
- 28.34-517.37 g yellow cake mix
- 96.38 g box instant banana pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml banana, ripe
- 118.29 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs until thick.
- Add cake mix, pudding, water, oil, and bananas.
- Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Add walnuts, mix to incorporate.
- Pour into ungreased bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Do not remove from pan until cooled.
- Sprinkle for powdered sugar for garnish.