Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another toddler approved muffin. Made with oatmeal, whole wheat flour, applesauce and honey.
- 1⁄4 honey
- 1 eggs or 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened apple juice or 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix togther all wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together all dry ingrdients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips if using.
- Fill muffin tin and bake 12-15 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.