Recipe by TerribleCook1017
Lately, our senior miniature pinscher, Kayla, has turned her nose up at all dog foods - dry, canned, expensive, cheap, beef, chicken--everything. After two weeks of frustration, I decided to cook her a real meal that had some nutrition and taste to it--and she eats it! Even if she isn't hungry! I'd bet that any picky dog would eat this. PS - There's nothing weird in it, so it's perfectly suitable for humans. It's actually not bad! XD
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup cubed ham (boiled)
- 5 baby carrots (grated)
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash garlic pepper & salt seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a deep pan, then add rice and egg. Mix thoroughly and cook over medium heat for about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add ham, carrots, and cheese and continue cooking over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Season with garlic pepper salt, stir, and serve.