Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pleasant way to end the day. If you are not familiar with Tuaca, here is a description I found on-line. "Tuaca is a lightly sweet, amber italian liqueur based on fine, cask-aged brandy, possessing a rich fruit-like flavor of vanilla and citrus."
- 1 ounce tuaca liqueur (Italian vanilla, citrus liqueur)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 6 ounces hot decaf coffee
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Pour liqueurs into a cup.
- Fill the rest of the cup with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Excellent! This is great as a nightcap or after dinner coffee drink. The combination of tuaca and grand marnier is fantastic. Thanks for posting this Nick's Mom.