1 hr 20 mins
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
This has been made often by Katy and everytime it is a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a thin layer of sauce on bottom of 9 x11 oven pan.
- 2Put down a layer of noodles sorta over lapping.
- 3Mix beaten eggs, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and spices.
- 4Spices I like: 1/4 tsp each parsley, basil and oregano.
- 5Set down another layer of noodles.
- 6Mix remainder of sauce with cooked ground beef.
- 7(If you want onion fry with hamburger).
- 8Pour meat mixture over noodles.
- 9Cover with tin foil bake 350 for 50-60 minute.
- 10Uncover and sprinkle with favorite cheese.
- 11Bake uncovered additional 5-10 minute.
- 12Let sit for 10 min before eating.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katy's Lasagna OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 1551.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 41.8 g