Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has been made often by Katy and everytime it is a favorite.
Make and share this Katy's Lasagna OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on bottom of 9 x11 oven pan.
- Put down a layer of noodles sorta over lapping.
- Mix beaten eggs, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and spices.
- Spices I like: 1/4 tsp each parsley, basil and oregano.
- Set down another layer of noodles.
- Mix remainder of sauce with cooked ground beef.
- (If you want onion fry with hamburger).
- Pour meat mixture over noodles.
- Cover with tin foil bake 350 for 50-60 minute.
- Uncover and sprinkle with favorite cheese.
- Bake uncovered additional 5-10 minute.
- Let sit for 10 min before eating.