Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Living at the beach, seafood is a way of life. Here's a delicious recipe for my favorite seafood- crab. It's easy to make and a crowd pleaser!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup herb stuffing mix
- 1 lb crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- butter (for cooking)
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion until opaque, but not brown, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing with crab, egg, mustard, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Stir in onion.
- Shape mixture into 6 flat cakes.
- Sprinkle each lightly with flour (do not dredge).
- Brown quickly in butter, reduce heat, and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.