Recipe by Catherine M
This is a great, cheesy, bacon filled cheese ball that is super served with crackers or pita chips! A big hit at our house!
- 1 lb bacon, cooked until crisp, cooled and drained on paper towels
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the bacon in the food processor until finely minced. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and Miracle Whip with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients (except the bacon). Beat in the bacon only until mixed.
- Shape into two small cheese balls and wrap each well in plastic wrap. Chill overnight.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
- To serve, you can leave the cheese ball as is, or roll in finely minced parsley, chopped nuts or finely shredded cheese. This keeps well for a few days in the refrigerator.