For the mushroom lovers! I have been asked for this recipe by family members since I first made it 13 years ago. This is the first time I've tried to put actual measurements to it, so feel free to tweak it to your taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Remove stems from mushroom caps.
- 3Dice stems, garlic, green onions and ham. (I pulse everything in my food processor).
- 4Heat oil and butter on medium-high. Saute above mixture for 3-5 minutes or until onions are clear.
- 5Pour in wine; bring to a low rolling simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes or until liqid is reduced, stirring occasionally.
- 6Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over mixture. Stir until just mixed, then remove from heat.
- 7Stuff mushroom caps with mixture and place on cookie sheet with raised edges.
- 8Lightly sprinkle tops of stuffed mushrooms with Italian bread crumbs.
- 9Bake 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kat's Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white zinfandel wine