1/2 Photos of Kat's Quiche (Basic Recipe)
My sis is selling this at her restaurant for $4-$5 a slice. (Hope she is not reading.) 4 ingredients...what a cheap, fast, and easy treat or brunch dish. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle a small amount of cheese in the shell.
- 3Beat eggs then add in the whipping cream.
- 4Mix until incorporated.
- 5Add remaining cheese and stir lightly.
- 6Pour in frozen pie shell.
- 7Bake 40-50 minutes until set.
- 8Note: you can add just about any filling and it turns out just great.
- 9Just be sure to lightly saute any fresh vegetables before adding.
- 10Sprinkle filling into pie shell before adding eggs mixture.
- 11Redistribute filling gently with rubber spatula.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kat's Quiche (Basic Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 191.0 mg
- Sodium 444.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g