Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruit dip that's sure to please!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- fresh lemon juice (1 squeeze)
- fresh fruit
- With a hand mixer, blend cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth.
- Add in vanilla flavouring and lemon juice. Blend well.
- Scrape mixture into serving dish and serve with fresh fruit - strawberries, pineapples, grapes. whatever you like!
Great tasting dip for fruit! Have made something similar to this before, but lemon juice & vanilla flavoring are nice additions! Also nice as a spread on multigrain bread topped with something like peach or apricot sauce (not jam)! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]