Recipe by kasue5
A somewhat healthy dessert where the corn syrup keeps it from crystallizing or getting too hard!
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease one 9x5x2 inch pan.
- In a 2-quart pot over very low heat, mix together the brown sugar, salt, soy milk, corn syrup, peanut butter and vanilla. Cook until hot and brown sugar is dissolved.
- Quickly pour into pan and refrigerate. Cut into squares and store in semi-airtight container in refrigerator.