Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe by Katie Lee Joel.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, green part only, thinly sliced
- Place all ingredients except scallion in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with scallion.
- Serve with crudites.(crunchy raw veggies).
This recipe has become one of my favourite GoTo recipes to taketo parties or potlucks. I serve it with Pit chips (crisp of soft), veggies, crackers, bread. Goes with anything. Love it.
This is great. I used homemade roasted sweet red peppers. We ate it with crackers (Vinta). Thanks Sue. Made for Newest Zaar tag