Recipe by Monica120179
My friend Katie makes the most amazingly addictive Kahlua dip. It is a great party dip and can be easily doubled.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (use ONLY regular cream cheese, light or fat-free won't work)
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua (more or less depending on your taste)
- chocolate graham crackers or chocolate graham cracker sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Be sure that the Cool Whip is completely thawed and the cream cheese is softened at room temperature.
- Combine Cool Whip, cream cheese, mini chocolate chips and kahlua in a bowl.
- Store in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3 hours (it tastes better the longer it sits).
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers (broken up) or chocolate graham cracker sticks.