Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is an easy and fun recipe I came up with for New Year's Eve and was a big hit with my family!!!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- chocolate sprinkles
- In a large blender, add vanilla ice cream.
- Slowly add the milk.
- Then add the vanilla extract.
- Either spoon or pour the fudge in (depends on the brand).
- Sprinkle with the jimmies.
- On low speed, use the frappe setting to mix all the ingredients.
- After combined, pour into tall, chilled glasses and top with another sprinkle of jimmies.