Recipe by superswimgirl00
These cookies are actually calles Neman Marcus squares but some friends think I stole the recipe from the store so I renamed them. Every time I make them I get requests for more.
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- combines margerine, cake mix, and 1 egg.
- stir together and pat onto the bottom of a well greased 15 by 18 inch pan.
- beat 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sugar.
- stir in coconut and nuts.
- pour over cake mixture and spread evenly.
- bake 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- cool before cutting.