Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter and I created this recipe together for her future in-laws non-traditional Christmas Eve celebration. She told me what she likes in her taco dip and it was very good and she said it was gone really quickly.
- 2 (9 ounce) cans jalapeno bean dip
- 16 ounces prepared avocado dip (guacamole)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) canssliced black olives
- Mix the sour cream with the taco seasoning.
- Layer 1 - Spread the bean dip into a 15 x 10 x 2 cassarole dish.
- Layer 2 - Avocado dip.
- Layer 3 - Sour Cream mixture.
- Layer 4 - Shredded lettuce.
- Layer 5 - Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Layer 6 - Tomatoes.
- Layer 7 - Black olives.
- Refrigerate until serving.