Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter and I created this recipe together for her future in-laws non-traditional Christmas Eve celebration. She told me what she likes in her taco dip and it was very good and she said it was gone really quickly.
- Mix the sour cream with the taco seasoning.
- Layer 1 - Spread the bean dip into a 15 x 10 x 2 cassarole dish.
- Layer 2 - Avocado dip.
- Layer 3 - Sour Cream mixture.
- Layer 4 - Shredded lettuce.
- Layer 5 - Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Layer 6 - Tomatoes.
- Layer 7 - Black olives.
- Refrigerate until serving.