Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
Fudgey, Creamy, Chewy, Tangy. I named these bars after my baby sister who begs for these all the time.
Top Review by BayLeigh Ann
I made these last night for a "boys night out" LAN party my husband attended. I had to put the bars in the fridge after spreading the white chocolate conconction over the raspberry glaze to firm it up a bit. I also had a bit of trouble drizzling the semisweet chocolate chip mixture - I think because I wanted MORE chocolate!! So I more than doubled the amount and spread it on like icing after the bars chilled for a while. My hubby said "I thought it was just another chocolate bar and then I tasted the raspberry.. mmmmm" When he got home he was a bit irritated I didn't leave any behind at home for him alone cuz he only got a couple at the party before they were all gone! THAT is a great compliment! Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, soft
- 1 egg
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven@ 350 Combine base ingredients until crumbly.
- Press into an 11x15 pan.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes until crust appears dry, but soft.
- Immediately spread raspberry preserves over warm crust.
- Melt white chocolate morsels in the microwave, stirring constantly until melted.
- Combine with soft cream cheese using a hand mixer.
- Spread over raspberry glaze.
- In the microwave melt the 2 tablespoons butter with the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Drizzle over cream cheese layer.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.