Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich buttery cookie accented with macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces macadamia nuts
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the cream mixture one cup at a time.
- Stir in nuts and chips by hand.
- Drop scoops of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 or until lightly brown.
- Cool on sheets for 5 minutes, remove to racks and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.