Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Coconut rum, grenadine, lime & pineapple juice - what's not to like? This is named for a friend who helped concoct this potion.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 maraschino cherry, garnish (optional)
- 1 pineapple chunk, garnish (optional)
- Combine coconut rum, lime juice, pineapple juice & grenadine in a shaker filled with ice; mix well.
- Fill a tall highball glass with ice. Strain cocktail into glass. Garnish with cherry & pineapple chunk, if desired.
I made this drink for me. It was good but still a little too sweet for me. Thanks Ricardo :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
This is simply wonderful and does taste just like summertime in a glass! The fresh lime juice combines so very well with the flavor of the coconut and pineapple juice! The Grenadine added just the right touch of sweetness this drink needed. I will remember this one come summertime for sure! Thanks!
Ricardo, this went down so easy!!! This will go on my top 10 list. I loved it and will be making it again. Made for *PAC Fall 2007* game