Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 lb frozen and thawed medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups uncooked shell macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup frozen peas, cooked and cooled (I omitted and added 1/2 cup sliced scallions)
- Combine mayonnaise, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, dillweed, lemon juice and horseradish.
- Add shrimp, celery and macaroni.
- Mix well.
- Gently fold in peas.
- You may need to add more mayonnaise after chilling.