Kathy Romayne's Note:
A delicious casserole dish for a busy night. I like to serve with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ground beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large skillet. Drain.
- 2Add the 3 cans tomato sauce, 1 can drained corn, and the chili powder. Stir together and cook on low for 15 minutes.
- 3Line a 9 X 13 inch baking dish with the tortillas, making sure the tortillas go up the sides.
- 4Pour the meat mixture into the pan.
- 5Top with the cheese and then the olives.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathy's Quick and Easy Tamale Pie
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.4
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 1029.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 31.0 g