Creamy light frosting will melt in your mouth. Pipes decorations well and holds up in 80 degree weather for up to 2 hours as tested. Stores up to a week in the refrigerater and a few weeks in the freezer. Will wilt if not used in appropriate time frame.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine instant pudding with sugar (important for non clumping).
- 2Have mixing bowl ready along with hand or counter top mixer).
- 3Add sugar/pudding mix with liquid heavy whipping cream and mix immediately until desired consistancy.
- 4For creamer/fluffier frosting use more cream.
- 5For thicker use less cream.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathy's Light & Fluffy Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 34.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O pudding mix