Recipe by KathyLeBardOConnor
Creamy light frosting will melt in your mouth. Pipes decorations well and holds up in 80 degree weather for up to 2 hours as tested. Stores up to a week in the refrigerater and a few weeks in the freezer. Will wilt if not used in appropriate time frame.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream (don't use the Safeway brand, not heavy enough)
- 8 ounces Jell-O pudding mix (any flavor)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup granulated sugar (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine instant pudding with sugar (important for non clumping).
- Have mixing bowl ready along with hand or counter top mixer).
- Add sugar/pudding mix with liquid heavy whipping cream and mix immediately until desired consistancy.
- For creamer/fluffier frosting use more cream.
- For thicker use less cream.